Our Team needs a little more Ninja Power to help us grow on the German market. We are looking for a native german with some experience in Sales and great ambitions! We are based in Barcelona so you can leave your rain coats and wellingtons at home.
Sales Ninja Germany
If you like to dive into social networking, if you are skilled in chats and love connecting with people we have a way to help you monetize your skills.
In Camaloon we offer our users the ability to customize products as badges, stickers or magnets with their photos, designs, drawings, logos, fun phrases and to buy already designed products from our Gallery. We have created a platform that brings together those who love design and those who make it.
In order to strengthen our B2B Sales Team we are looking for you, a native speaker and a good communicator over the phone, via mail, at events…This is a great offer for results-oriented people who want to demonstrate their ability to identify opportunities and who want to set their grindstone in Sales.
- Brand Ambassador for Camaloon Germany
- Analysing the German and English-speaking markets in Europe and identify business opportunities
- Capturing and qualifying leads
- Converting prospects into customers
- Growing the already existent customer base
- Reporting analytically and summarizing the actions undetaken and the results obtained
- Willingness to work in our office in Barcelona
- A personal or social project in which you demonstrated your ability to persuade and take action
- Familiarity with the use of basic office suite (word processing and spreadsheets)
- Work experience in commercial activity or, alternatively, in Customer Service
- Strong negotiation and persuasion
- Ability to work in team: bring their own perspectives, openness to criticism, flexibility, empathy and assertiveness
- Properly managing your time, setting priorities and achieving excellent results within the timelines
- Self-motivation and resilience: ability to search incentives, constantly generating new opportunities and overcome setbacks
- Proactive and self-learning ability
- Degree in a discipline related to Marketing, Communications or Business
- Be passionate about Internet, be active on social networks, having his own blog, web design skills, etc
- Native german speaker
- Knowledge of other Northern European Languages (English, Dutch, Swedish…) are greatly appreciated
Why join Camaloon?
We are a growing company and you can grow professionally with us. You will interact with many people in the field of creativity and design. You’ll enjoy a very stimulating environment: new ideas, conferences, cinefórums, ping-pongs, presentations of new projects …
Do you want to know more about our Sales Ninja Team? Here you can see an article about the Confessions of a Sales Ninja ;)